Friday, July 31, 2026

Warwick

On Wednesday I visited the market town of Warwick. It's only a short train ride from Birmingham Moor Street Station and the town is very walkable. I spent some time at the book shop, the library, the Golden Monkey tea shop, and several charity shops. I also walked in Priory Park and St Nicholas Park along the River Avon where I had a view of Warwick Castle. 

Mill Street

Warwick Castle

Warwick Castle

A fine view

The River Avon from St Nicholas Park

West Gate

The Lord Leycester Buildings

Warwick Books

A building in the town centre

A most English-looking Mexican restaurant

Golden Monkey tea shop

Free snacks in Priory Park

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for exciting news about my next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Warwick

On Wednesday I visited the market town of Warwick. It's only a short train ride from Birmingham Moor Street Station and the town is very...